quarta-feira, 15 de junho de 2016

Piano Classes in Melbourne- Autralia

Piano Classes for Children 


Hi, I am a 39  years old pianist, 20 years experimented music teacher from Brazil.
 I offer lessons AT HOME for all and  beginners.


I am graduating  from the Unasp - University of Arts as a Music


Class Topics

MUSIC THEORY

Read and write music, rythmic & melodic dictation, harmony with an original technique.


PIANO

Technique, reading two hands and chords, harmony applied to piano.


If you need learn about a particular genre I can teach you too.



Pricing: 
75 $/h  

After 7pm
80 $/h 

Hours of Operation:
* Monday-Friday 7:00 to 16:00 
* Saturday:  09:00 to 20:00
* Sunday:     09:00 to 20:00 

For students are living on Melbourne CBD don't need pay the transporter,another places  in Melboune I add  price of the transport.

Enjoy your day 

Carolina



http://www.letsplaykidsmusic.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário